Wednesday, December 20, 2017

2018 3-star JuCo OL Steven Bailey signs with Arizona

Get to know one of Arizona’s newest linemen

The Arizona Wildcats needed offensive linemen after only obtaining one during the 2017 recruiting cycle, and they were able to sign big 2018 junior college offensive guard Steven Bailey on Wednesday.

Here is some info on the future Wildcat.


Height/Weight: 6-foot-3, 305 pounds

JuCo/High School: Glendale Community College/Centennial High School

Hometown: Phoenix, Arizona

247Sports Ranking: National - 102nd; Position - 5th

My Thoughts: First things first, Bailey is big and strong and he knows it. He loves contact and driving his opponent back or onto the ground. He has pretty good footwork and can control his body well for someone his size. He has the skill to come in and see time right away. It will depend on how quickly he picks up the speed of the Pac-12.

JuCo Sophomore Highlights:

Bailey’s thoughts on becoming a Wildcat: “I can’t wait to get down to Tucson man. I’ve been waiting for this moment for a long time so I’m definitely excited!”

Favorite Food: “Pizza for sure!”

Favorite Music Artist: “I’m not sure actually, that’s a hard one. I honestly like all music.”

Favorite Sports Team/Pro Athlete: “My favorite sports team is the Warriors and my favorite pro athlete is Trent Williams. I also like Taylor Lewan!”

Hobby/Hobbies: “I love playing golf in my free time as a kind of hobby of mine. It is an extremely frustrating sport that takes a ton of practice for sure!” (His response to me saying I am a less than proficient golfer).

Major: “I’m not really sure what I want to major in quite yet, but possibly communications.”



from Arizona Desert Swarm - All Posts http://ift.tt/2ktGkpg
via IFTTT

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home