Wednesday, December 20, 2017

2018 3-star DT Mykee Irving signs with Arizona

Arizona is adding more beef on the defensive line

The Arizona Wildcats have signed 2018 three-star defensive tackle Mykee Irving, who will bring much-needed size to the defensive line.

Here is some info on the future Wildcat.


Height/Weight: 6-foot-4, 330 pounds

High School: Calabasas High School

Hometown: Chatsworth, California

247Sports Ranking: National - 808th; Position - 57th

2017 Stats: 19 tackles, 1.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, 1 INT

Career Stats: 47 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 2.0 sacks, 1 INT, 1 PBU

Other Offers: UCLA

My Thoughts: Irving is a load to deal with at 330 pounds and has big-time power. One thing he’ll have to work on once he gets on campus is his pad level. He has a tendency to go at the offensive line rather high. Once he is able to lower his pad level, he is going to cause all sorts of problems. One thing working in his favor is he is enrolling early and will have a full spring practice schedule under his belt come fall camp.

Irving’s thoughts on becoming a Wildcat: “I am so excited to be a future Wildcat, because of the opportunity they are giving me, the connections I can make with the fans and the diverse people I meet at the school. I can’t wait to be a Wildcat!”

Favorite Food: “Spaghetti and meat sauce.”

Favorite Music Artist: “James Brown.”

Favorite Sports Team/Pro Athlete: “I like the Miami Dolphins because of Ndamukong Suh.”

Hobby/Hobbies: “I love to play basketball and cook.”

Major: “I have three choices: either Film, Business, or Sports Psychology.”



from Arizona Desert Swarm - All Posts http://ift.tt/2DeFFjg
via IFTTT

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home