Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Early Signing Period: 2018 3-star WR Jailen Bailey signs with Arizona

San Diego-based slot receiver is heading to Tucson

The Arizona Wildcats signed San Diego-based slot receiver Jailen Bailey on Wednesday.

Here is some info about the future Wildcat.


Height/Weight: 5-foot-10, 181 pounds

High School: Lincoln High School

Hometown: San Diego, California

247Sports Ranking: National - 1,629th; Position - 248th

Career Stats: 37 rec, 865 yds, 9 TD; 7 car, 104 yds, 1 TD

Other Offers: Utah State, San Jose State

My Thoughts: Bailey isn’t going to blow anyone away but he is a pretty solid option in the slot. He has the speed to get behind the defense and has pretty solid hands. He is along the lines of Nate Phillips or Samajie Grant.

Bailey after committing: “It felt real comfortable considering how they explained everything. Obviously family was a big part in the program and that’s a good thing to me because family turns on each other no matter what. They also had my major I’m thinking about sticking with. The coaches keep it real about what position I was in and all. From that I knew I was going to know what was going on when it goes down and not be lied to.”

Senior Highlights:



from Arizona Desert Swarm - All Posts http://ift.tt/2oWJUx3
via IFTTT

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home