Friday, October 9, 2015

Oregon State vs. Arizona game predictions

Will the losing streak end?

The Arizona Wildcats are looking to end a two-game losing streak on Saturday afternoon against the Oregon State Beavers. The Beavs are coming off a bye week, and Arizona's QB and LB situations are still up in the air, so it could get interesting.

Enter your score picks in here and see how our picks stack up:

Gabe Encinas: This is tough. I really think Arizona can lose this game a la Washington State in 2013. This Arizona team is really bad. It's hard to imagine Arizona winning three straight in this upcoming stretch, but it's also hard to imagine Rich Rodriguez letting this team lose three games in a row.
I'll go 31-24 Arizona.

Ryan Kelapire: I have the Wildcats getting back into the win column on Saturday. If Anu plays, I don't think the game will be that close -- I'm thinking like 38-17. But if Randall plays I could see it being like a 28-21 type of game.

David Potts: I think we win and get back on track towards bowl eligibility. With Anu back and a game at home, I like our chances. 31-21 Arizona in a game that doesn't feel that close.

Jason Bartel: Yeah, I don't see Arizona losing this game, but I also don't see them giving up fewer than 30 points. I will go Arizona 41, OSU 31 on a warm afternoon in Arizona Stadium.



from Arizona Desert Swarm - All Posts http://ift.tt/1P4Iypd
via IFTTT

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home