Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Arizona football recruiting: Bryson Cain could be closing in on decision soon

We take a look at Bryson Cain, who will be committing soon.

Arizona could be closing in on another commitment, as Bryson Cain's decision is bound to happen soon. For now, it seems as if Arizona is the leader for Cain, a 3-star tackle out of Great Oak (Temecula, CA). At 6-5 265lbs, He is ranked No. 98 among all offensive tackles and holds offers from Army, Kansas and Washington State, among others.

He talked to me for a bit about his offer from Arizona. "It felt great to get that offer and what I like most about the school is that it's both a large football and sports school, but also a very competitive academic figure,' when asked about why he likes Arizona.

Cain will be making the trip to Tucson this weekend on the 18th, along with many other recruits from across the nation.

"Arizona is very high on my list and I have no specific timeline on when I'm committing but I want it to happen before the season starts," Cain said about his recruiting process. "I'm looking for a great football school and also a great academic school, but also what I'm looking for is a great college environment, since I'm going to be living there for the next few years of my life."

He's been talking to a few other schools for right now and says that all of them are recruiting them just as hard as Arizona. But as of now, he doesn't know of any other offers that may come in. Heading into his high school season, he wants to continue working on his speed and agility, while trying to bulk up.

Arizona seems to be the leader, and I believe that Bryson Cain will commit to Arizona soon.



from Arizona Desert Swarm - All Posts http://ift.tt/1RxdrVm
via IFTTT

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home