Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Early Signing Period: 3-star WR/TE Roberto Miranda signs with Arizona

arizona-wildcats-roberto-miranda-2020-early-signing-period-recruiting-germany-football @ArizonaFBall on Twitter

Meet the freakishly athletic playmaker from Germany

The Arizona Wildcats added a big, freakishly athletic pass catcher from Germany on Wednesday in 3-star Roberto Miranda.

Read on for Miranda’s profile.


Height/Weight: 6-foot-3, 228 pounds

European Team: Berlin Rebels

Hometown: Berlin, Germany

Ranking: No. 1,456 overall, No. 69 tight end, No. 3 player in Germany

Star Rating: 3-star (247Sports Composite), 3-star (247Sports), 2-star (Rivals)

2019 Stats: Unkown

Career Stats: Unknown

Other Offers: Akron, Cincinnati, Coastal Carolina, Connecticut, Eastern Michigan, Georgia Tech, Mercer, Toledo, Towson

Early Enrollees: Yes

Brandon’s Thoughts: Gabe and I agree that Miranda is a very intriguing prospect. For starters, he is freakishly athletic, especially for his size. Second, he is versatile enough that he can play either tight end or wide receiver from my understanding, he is coming in as a receiver. Lastly, he has tremendous upside.

Miranda is a very studious player, who seems to be consistently working on is craft. That cannot be overlooked.

He will be arriving on campus in January and that will only help him adjust to the collegiate game and give him an added advantage.

Gabe’s Thoughts: Tight ends are hard to get excited about due to the very limited use in the offense, but I think that Miranda is an intriguing prospect. It seems like he has terrific speed and size so it’s encouraging.

He’s an athlete, could probably play some defensive line too, but this is kind of a dart throw because it’s so hard to evaluate his film because of the talent level overseas. You look at the other programs that offered and it seems like those are the ones that are just looking for any sort of wildcard.

The hope is that they get him on campus with no issues, he has a decent technique and can grind at the Power Five level to produce.

Roberto’s Thoughts on being a Wildcat: “Pure excitement. I am ready to work.”

Season Highlights:

Favorite Food: “To be honest, I love chicken and rice.”

Favorite Music Artist: “I don’t really have a favorite music artist, but I like people who are able to inspire others with their music.”

Hobbies: “I like to work out, play sports, hang out with friends, and (1:8 scale) car modeling.”

Favorite Sports Team/Pro Athlete: “I don’t have a favorite pro athlete, but I like Kobe Bryant due to his mindset.”

Biggest Supporter Throughout Your Career: “That’s simple, my mother.”

What You Like Most About Playing Football: “I love football because it really prepares you for life and helps you with becoming a man. You learn about things like respect and discipline, but also develop mentally and physically.”

Fondest Memory of your Career: “When I was able to bring my sister and my mother to the U.S. on the official visit to Arizona. It was a nice feeling to show them everything and they were very proud and happy.”

Major: “I have some ideas but I will decide when I am there.”



from Arizona Desert Swarm - All Posts https://ift.tt/36OaxFj
via IFTTT

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home