Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Early Signing Period: 3-star OT Josh Donovan signs with Arizona

The Arizona Wildcats signed a big, aggressive JUCO offensive tackle from Texas Wednesday in 3-star Josh Donovan.

Read on for Donovan’s profile.


Height/Weight: 6-foot-6, 310 pounds

High School/Junior College: College Station HS/Trinity Valley Community College

Hometown: College Station, Texas

Ranking (JUCO): No. 93 overall, No. 12 offensive tackle, No. 3 player in Texas

Star Rating: 3-star (247Sports Composite), 3-star (247Sports), 3-star (Rivals)

2018 Stats: N/A

Career Stats: N/A

Other Offers: Arkansas, UNLV

Early Enrollee: Yes

Brandon’s thoughts: I really like this commitment. Donovan has a real nasty streak to him and his aggression is exactly what you want to see from an offensive lineman. His size is another aspect that stands out and he has the frame to add more weight. He will have a great career in Tucson.

Gabe’s Thoughts: This is a steal for Kevin Sumlin and Joe Gilbert. Donovan will come in and start next season at tackle. Gilbert is hands down the best coach on this staff and getting a monster like Donovan has me excited.

Josh’s thoughts on being a Wildcat: “I’m excited to get back to work! We are going to do big things!”

Season Highlights:

Favorite Food: “Probably any type of seafood.”

Favorite Music Artist: “Gunna and Lil Baby.”

Hobbies: “I fish and hunt. And I chill with family and friends.”

Favorite Sports Team/Pro Athlete: “The (Denver) Broncos, and my favorite player is Tyron Smith.”

Biggest supporter throughout your career: “My biggest supporters have been my mom, brother-in-law, and my sister. They’ve been through a lot with me, through the recruiting process. They have stuck with me through thick and thin.”

What you love most about playing football: “I love bullying grown men on the field while their family watches. I’m just a high competitor.”

Major: “I want to major in architecture, residential architecture.”



from Arizona Desert Swarm - All Posts https://ift.tt/2V05210
via IFTTT

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home