Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Arizona basketball recruiting: Top 2018 recruit Marvin Bagley III talks recruitment and Arizona

He’s the crown jewel of the class.

The top recruits in the nation have descended on the Nike EYBL tournament and with them is Marvin Bagley III, the top prospect in the 2018 class.

Vying for Bagley’s talents are a final six schools that include Arizona, UCLA, USC, Kentucky, Duke, and Kansas.

Bagley talked with Rivals at Nike EYBL about his recruitment and a future timetable.

As I’ve noted before, it sounds like the point-forward wants to get things figured out before his senior season starts, but a lot is up in the air still.

"I'm not really sure when I'm going to set my visits,” the 6-foot-10 incoming senior said. “I'm just focused on trying to win with my team right now and I'll worry about visits later.”

“I'll probably make a decision sometime in the fall,” he added. “I don't want to be that type of player that waits it out and I'd like to get it out of the way so I can focus on my senior season."

On the Arizona Wildcats (2:53 mark in the below video), Bagley tells Rivals’ Krysten Peek, “I’ve been to Arizona multiple times since seventh grade. Every time I go there, it’s just like a calm feeling I get. The program is great and I’ve been to a couple of games and it’s just loud in that arena. That’s the type of atmosphere I’d like to play in.”

He briefly talks about the other five schools and they show a good amount of highlights if that sort of thing interests you.


You can follow Alec on Twitter: @UofAlec



from Arizona Desert Swarm - All Posts http://ift.tt/2pDlOnC
via IFTTT

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home