Tuesday, July 5, 2016

AZ Desert Swarm is looking for more football and Olympic sports writers

Come join the AZDS team

As we sit about a month away from the start of fall camp for the Arizona Wildcats, we’re looking for more contributors that are passionate about Arizona football. There’s no need to live in Tucson or even in Arizona to help contribute to our football coverage.

We’re also looking for people to help expand our coverage into the Olympic/non-revenue sports at Arizona. The preference for these sports would be people that live in Tucson, but if you are passionate about a particular sport and don’t live in Tucson, we will most certainly make that work.

There is no experience necessary, and these will not be paid positions. If you do have experience, email me some past writing samples and a resume at jasonbartel3@gmail.com. If you do not have experience, please write a FanPost that is about a topic of your choosing and that is similar to what you would want to do during the season. Once you have done that, go ahead and email me to let me know that it is sitting there so I can go check it out.

Please give me some time to get back to you, but I promise I will get back to everyone. Thanks for your interest!



from Arizona Desert Swarm - All Posts http://ift.tt/29v20P9
via IFTTT

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home