Friday, October 23, 2015

Predictions for Washington State vs. Arizona

How will this game go?

The last three times these teams have gotten together, the road team has won. Arizona Wildcats fans are hoping that history doesn't repeat itself this weekend, as they host the Washington State Cougars in Tucson.

How do you see this game going? Pick your score here:

And here's how we see the game playing out (hint: lots of points)

Gabe Encinas: This game is scary. Washington State is ranked top 5 in passing offense and our defense, especially our secondary is questionable at best. Lucky for us, Washington State doesn't have a run game. I need to step away from the computer and think about this for a couple of hours.. Okay, about 10 hours have passed and I thought about it long and hard. Final score: 45-42 Arizona

Ryan Kelapire: I can't help but think of what happened the last time Arizona hosted Washington State on a Saturday afternoon, but I think it'll be different this time. I'll say Arizona wins 48-42.

Jason Bartel: Arizona wins this game. I don't know how. I don't know when. But there is no way that they lose this game. I would like to say a 51-41 final.



from Arizona Desert Swarm - All Posts http://ift.tt/1GmZq7W
via IFTTT

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home