Friday, October 2, 2015

Arizona vs. Stanford game predictions

This may not go well

Will the Arizona Wildcats be able to bounce back this weekend when they hit the road and take on the Stanford Cardinal? We have mixed feelings about their chances...

Let us know your picks right here in our new widget!

Gabe Encinas: This is tough. I think Stanford has overcome that loss from Northwestern, and the USC game wasn't just them playing them tough as always. It's hard to imagine this matchup as well, since they haven't played since 2012, and that was a complete shootout going to overtime. However, Stanford has a pretty powerful offense, scoring 31+ in three straight. Without Scooby Wright, and with or without Anu Solomon, I think Stanford keeps their scoring streak alive, winning 34-14.

David Potts: How quickly things change. A few weeks ago, Stanford dropped a game to Northwestern that I thought spelled disaster for their season. It turns out Northwestern is pretty good, Stanford beat USC, and we got drubbed by UCLA. Add to that the lack of Solomon at quarterback and I'll say 28-17 Stanford. I really, really hope I'm wrong.

Ryan Kelapire: If Anu plays, I'll say Arizona wins 28-24. If he doesn't, I think they lose 31-17.

Jason Bartel: I don't see this going very well for the Wildcats since it doesn't seem likely Anu will play. I'll go 41-21 Stanford.



from Arizona Desert Swarm - All Posts http://ift.tt/1LZmcUd
via IFTTT

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home