Friday, September 11, 2015

Predictions for Arizona vs. Nevada

Here's how we see the Arizona game going on Saturday

The Arizona Wildcats hit the road for the first time in 2015 this weekend, as they'll take on the Nevada Wolf Pack in Reno.

Here's how we see the game going:

Gabe Encinas: There's no Cody Fajardo anymore, and I think the defense goes in more prepared, having two extra days of planning and rest.

I'll go 38-24 Arizona here. The offense will find the rhythm, it's just whether the defense is confident and covers the responsibilities.

David Potts: Road games make me nervous, and the performance against UTSA doesn't make me terribly confident. I still think Arizona wins by a touchdown, though, 31-24.

Ryan Kelapire: I was way off on the UTSA game -- I thought Arizona would win handily -- so let me try to redeem myself here. I'll say Arizona wins 42-24. I really hope that they don't give up 24 points, but I wasn't encouraged by what I saw from the Scooby Wright-less defense on Thursday. The offense should have no trouble putting up points on the Wolf Pack, though.

Jason Bartel: I think it's really funny that they all picked 24 points for Nevada without even knowing it, so I have to give them 24 points as well. I will go 41-24 Arizona. We need some Casey Skowron field goals this week in my opinion. But Anu Solomon should thrive against this defense.



from Arizona Desert Swarm - All Posts http://ift.tt/1MhJ4za
via IFTTT

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home