Friday, April 12, 2019

Arizona guard Brandon Randolph to test NBA Draft waters

He has until May 29 to make a final decision

Arizona Wildcats sophomore guard Brandon Randolph will test the NBA Draft process, he announced Friday on Instagram.

Randolph has until May 29 to remove his name from the draft. Until then, he can workout for NBA teams and even get advice from an agent so long as he severs ties when/if he decides to return to school.

Randolph is not listed in any major mock drafts and would almost certainly go undrafted.

“I have always had dreams and aspirations of going to the next level and playing for a professional team one day. I am taking this process very seriously and look forward to getting feedback to help me make the best decision for my family and me,” he wrote. “I would like to thank everyone who has supported me and for being in my corner through this process, including God, my family, Arizona family, friends and UofA fans.”

In his first year as a starter, Randolph emerged as Arizona’s leading scorer, averaging 12.4 points per game.

But his production tailed off quite significantly at the end of the season, as he finished with a shooting line of .384/.326/.731.



from Arizona Desert Swarm - All Posts http://bit.ly/2KAltjN
via IFTTT

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home