Thursday, July 14, 2016

Rich Rodriguez has strong Pokemon Go take

The only news you need from Pac-12 Media Days

Watching Pac-12 Media Days from afar, no real Arizona Wildcats news came out that we didn’t already know about.

Except Rich Rodriguez’ knowledge of Pokemon Go.

"I had no idea what the hell Pokemon Go was ‘til the other day," Rodriguez says in the video above. "I think my son was telling me. He’s an 18-year-old. I know there’s a lot of people walking around like this and bumping into each other so it’s kind of dangerous. Keep your eyes on the road and where you’re walking."

Unfortunately for RichRod, the U of A campus is littered with Pokestops and gyms. We’ll have a list of the sports-related ones later this week so you can prepare for when school starts, but just know that the ZonaZoo entrance of Arizona Stadium is a gym.

I’m just waiting for the game when someone is trying to catch a Pikachu and runs out onto the field during play because it’s getting away.



from Arizona Desert Swarm - All Posts http://ift.tt/29HYcI3
via IFTTT

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home