Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Arizona football countdown: 15 days, ranking the top 15 Wildcats in 2015

Let's rank our own players!

On Tuesday, I shared my ballot for top 15 Pac-12 players. Now on Wednesday, let's try and rank the top 15 players for the Arizona Wildcats in 2015.

I guess here's how I would have it. Let us know what you think in the comments section!

  1. Scooby Wright III
  2. Cayleb Jones
  3. Nick Wilson
  4. Anu Solomon
  5. Freddie Tagaloa
  6. Drew Riggleman
  7. William Parks
  8. Samajie Grant
  9. DaVonte' Neal
  10. Jacob Alsadek
  11. Reggie Gilbert
  12. Casey Skowron
  13. Jared Baker
  14. Nate Phillips
  15. Tellas Jones

This got really difficult after No. 8 for me. I don't feel good about leaving Derrick Turituri off this list. Or Jake Matthews. Or Jamar Allah...aahhh.



from Arizona Desert Swarm - All Posts http://ift.tt/1hN9ZWw
via IFTTT

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home