Sunday, September 23, 2018

3-star center Christian Koloko commits to Arizona

The Wildcats have their second 2019 commit

Three-star center Christian Koloko has committed to the Arizona Wildcats, he announced Sunday on Twitter.

Koloko becomes UA’s second 2019 commit, joining five-star point guard Nico Mannion. Koloko was on an official visit this weekend.

The 7-footer is the No. 161 player and No. 31 center in the 2019 class, per 247Sports composite rankings. 247Sports’ non-composite rankings have Koloko as a four-star prospect.

He also had offers from Cal, Creighton, and Vanderbilt among others. He attends Sierra Canyon School in Chatsworth, California. Before that, he attended Birmingham High School where he was teammates with UA freshman Devonaire Doutrive.

Koloko is originally from Cameroon. The 195-pound center is said to be raw, but has impressive physical tools.

“I think I can help them,” Koloko told 247Sports. “For a big man, I can really run the floor. I can really play defense and block shots. Offensively, I can play. I can shoot the ball if you leave me wide open. I can bring that energy. That’s what I can bring to them.”



from Arizona Desert Swarm - All Posts https://ift.tt/2zpOpmP
via IFTTT

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home