Saturday, January 6, 2018

2019 4-star ATH Casey Kline decommits from Arizona

UA loses its lone 2019 commit amid its search for a new head coach

While the Arizona Wildcats search for their next head coach, the firing of Rich Rodriguez has caused them to lose their lone 2019 commit.

Four-star athlete Casey Kline re-opened his recruitment on Saturday, he announced on Twitter.

“As the ones closest to me know, I committed to Arizona because of the coaching relationships I had with those there,” Kline wrote.

“Due to the current state of coaching at the university I am re-opening my recruitment to all schools. Arizona will remain a top option and I look forward to getting to know the new coaching staff.

“My main focus will now be getting back on the field and leading my guys to the greatest season possible.”

The 6-foot-4, 210-pound athlete from Brawley, California committed to Arizona back on October 25.

Kline holds offers from Oregon and Washington State, but recently visited Notre Dame and Stanford.

Kline, who splits time between outside linebacker and tight end, is the No. 175 prospect in his class and No. 22 player in California.



from Arizona Desert Swarm - All Posts http://ift.tt/2CNJgr8
via IFTTT

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home